Your Whole Body Needs Proper Support...
Injury, aging, or stressful activities can all cause a misalignment in your spine which triggers different symptoms throughout your body. Chiropractic adjustments and Foot Levelers' custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers help bring your body back to its natural state of alignment. Stabilizers-a unique form of in-shoe orthotics-help hold your chiropractic adjustments in place and reduce skeletal stress and pain. Our office utilizes the Associate Platinum digital scanner, which is the fastest, most accurate, and most advanced method of processing your Stabilizer order. Find out how we can help improve your total body wellness-from head to toe!
Pain Relief Could Be Only Two Feet Away...
Even if your feet don't hurt, they may be a major factor contributing to your health problems. Spinal-pelvic misalignment is the culprit. Pain in various parts of your body may be traced directly to your feet! You may not be as fortunate as you think. A foot problem may be the cause of discomfort or pain in your leg/hip, back, arm/shoulder or even your neck! Custom-made, flexible orthotics, Shoethotics®, or Sandalthotics® may be part of the solution to your health problems.
Take This Test
- Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than 4 hours daily?
- Do you participate regularly in any physical sport (basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, etc.)?
- Are you age 40 or over?
- Have you had a prior knee injury, back injury, or neck injury?
- Do your shoes wear unevenly?
- Do you have joint pain while standing, walking, or running?
- Is one of your legs shorter than the other?
- Do you have knock knees or bow legs?
- Do you have obvious foot problems (bunions, corns, flat feet, etc.)?
- Do your feet "toe out" when you're walking?
If you said yes to any of the above, ask how custom-made foot orthotics can help.
Ask us how the
can help you!